Friday, July 17, 2009

My Friday Garage Project

BEFORE
AFTER
In 90 deg. heat padded with a little rain this was what I was able to accomplish today. Garages can be either a bane to your existence as a repository for junk you can't bear to part with or a wonder area for activities if you decide to use it for something other than parked cars. My wife was parking the van in the garage (the Mercury was past that some time ago) and now we are using for an exercise area. As you can see in the photos it was not fun and it took a lot of time because of the small stuff of which some have still to be resolved by my wife as to its fate. Any way, I'm glad that's over and now I can pick up my little girl from day care and enjoy some pool time!

No comments:

Number of Days Until The Start of Gator Football Season