Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New Blog Design Blues

As you can see I'm in the process of redesigning my blog. I'll tweet the world when I'm satisfied with the new look. Its really harder and more time consuming than I anticipated. I wanted the header to really reflect the dynamic and feel of the site and I'm still wrestling with it.

I've been over at BTemplates where they have hundreds of new blogger 3 column blogs and I'm still sorting out what looks best and has the right fit for the Static Existentialists needs.

I'm almost overwhelmed with the variations available and the possibilites they all offer. One can only marvel at the capabilities of human creativity and the potentials it offers for all of us. While I'm still slogging through the redesign I'll be posting on a regular basis. Btw, hat tip to KU's Medical Sciences university web site for there little under construction image which I borrowed for the post. It's funny they mispelled "Siences" in the header. Guess they need to check that.Here's to the existential lifestyle and the future ahead...

No comments:

Number of Days Until The Start of Gator Football Season